Transfer visa from old pass to new passport

I have a valid visa on my old passport and would like to transfer it to my new passport. I know it is possible to do. Do you provide this type of service on arrival? Can you explain me what form I have to fill in? Same as a new visa?. I have done a transfer before and it is just as a new issuance of a visa except that the cost is 10 USD. I will pay of course your fee - issuance of a visa- I am going to Vietnam on the 22/01 so I would like to solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for the feedback and help,

Question by Aurore Dissy
Add comment
1 Comment
Answer by Phuong

We are afraid that it is not possible to amend the visa once it is issued, however, we advise that you contact the agency that you applied for your visa with for further assistance. Many agencies will offer change for free of charge.

Add comment