We have our approval letter (both of us hold UK passports, travelling Asia since 29th January). Will we be able to enter the country regards to COVID-19 on the 26 April 2020?
Currently, visa on arrival is temporarily suspended until 18 April, 2020 amid the coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, you may be able to use your approval letter once the suspension is lifted.
Since the virus disease development is complex, just make sure you check the update on the official site below before you leave for latest information:
I hope it helps!
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- entry/exit application 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Pre-approved visa 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise) 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Letter Print Quality 3 Answers
- Required Documents 1 Answer