We aree travelling to SE Asia in a month and will be visiting Vietnam for approx. 10 days.
I have called the embassy in our city and they gave us a price of $93 for a visa. In an effort to keep costs down, I am looking for at other options to obtain a visa. I was looking on your website and there is a lower priced optionof having a pre-approved visa.
Could you please tell me how to obtain a pre-approved visa and how it is different?
Thanks for your help!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
The letter of approval is issued by the Immigration Office of Vietnam that allows you to pick up your visa at Vietnam airport when you arrive. The process involves three simple steps that are well explained on our website, please take a look on:
Hope that helps!
- COVID-19 concerns 1 Answer
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- entry/exit application 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise) 1 Answer
- Required Documents 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Letter Print Quality 3 Answers