Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise)
Dear sir/madam, I have two questions. Firstly , I have a party of three and want to visit Vietnam in late august/ early sep and we notice if we apply the visa together then the fees would be cheaper. However, we may not be arriving or leaving Vietnam at the same date and in this case is the group application still applicable or we need to apply separately? Secondly, we will be joining a cruise two months after our first visit and the ship will visit Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, so we would like to know if we apply for a 3 months multiple visa on arrival will it suit out needs? Thank you for your help.
For an application with multiple applicants arriving on separate dates, please use this form to get group discount.
If you intend to re-visit Vietnam by cruise, it is recommended that you apply for a 3 month multiple entry visa to cover your trip to Vietnam and to avoid any further visa procedures. Please make sure that the second trip will finish before the visa expires.
Hope that helps.
- COVID-19 concerns 1 Answer
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- entry/exit application 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Pre-approved visa 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Required Documents 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Letter Print Quality 3 Answers