I have recently applied for a visa for Vietnam online. I have been given the forms to state that they have been accepted but they ask for a application form to be filled out as well. At the bottom it tells you to submit 1 form to the visa issuing office and the other to the police post on arrival. Where is the visa issuing office? Do i need to go to the embassy?
For pre-approved visa or visa on arrival you need one form at Vietnam airport only, so please print it out and fill it before you go.
Have a good day.
- COVID-19 concerns 1 Answer
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Pre-approved visa 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise) 1 Answer
- Required Documents 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Letter Print Quality 3 Answers