Letter Print Quality
Hello! I have just received the Visa letter today via my email, I attempted to print it but the quality seemed to be quite low. All the text is maintained and audible however, but the red stamp is not visible in the slightest. Im just wondering if this will cause issues in the airport? Thank you.
Question by BerlindaAdd comment
Answer by Thanh
Thank you for your email.
We have printed it out and it looks really good, so if you can try with different printer, that would be great. However, our staff also send you another version of the approval letter and hopefully it works out well for you this time.
Have a good day.
Ask a question
- COVID-19 concerns 1 Answer
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- entry/exit application 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Pre-approved visa 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise) 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Required Documents 1 Answer