Is there an ATM at Ho Chi Minh city airport?
The "stamp fee" of US$25 has to be paid in cash only on arrival. Is there an ATM in Ho Chi Minh City airport before one reaches immigration? Just US$ are not my currency, and Dong are not available outside Vietnam; if one can withdraw cash from an ATM before immigration.
Question by D WilshireAdd comment
Answer by Tran
HI D Wilshire,
I am afraid that the ATM machines are located outside of the immigration area. If you can not get any USD or VND before you go, here are your options:
- Prepare the NZD before you go (try to make the amount equivalent to $25 US) -> it will be easier for the change at the airport and will save your time.
- Ask the officers for help in case you need to locate the ATM machines
- Exchange the currency at NZ airport before you fly, we believe there are many currency exchange boots at NZ airport terminals, please ask the airport staff for assistance.
I hope it helps.
Ask a question
- COVID-19 concerns 1 Answer
- Do i need passport photos with me on arrival if my e-visa application has been accepted? 1 Answer
- Photos required when collecting visa at Vietnam international airport 1 Answer
- Visa On Arrival at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) Nha Trang 1 Answer
- Visa Application Vietnam to Cambodia 1 Answer
- British and Italian can do visa on arrival at Hanoi airport? 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa private approval letter 1 Answer
- Canadian going to Vietnam 1 Answer
- 3 Month Multi Entry Visa 1 Answer
- Vietnam-Cambodia-Vietnam 2 Answers
- Adhesive visa 4 Answers
- Vietnam Visa for Russians 10 Answers
- entry/exit application 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa on arrival form 1 Answer
- Pre-approved visa 1 Answer
- Inquiry regarding On Arrival Visa for Indian national 9 Answers
- Group application and Multiple entry (air and cruise) 1 Answer
- Visa for Taiwanese 3 Answers
- Letter Print Quality 3 Answers
- Required Documents 1 Answer