Will be in Vietnam for 5 + 10 days, will enter Da Nang airport on the 15th Day but won't fly until 00:50am on the 16th day, am I exempt?
I am a British passport holder, I will be flying into Hanoi (arrive 22nd March) and will spend 5 days in Vietnam (flying to Cambodia 26th March). I will then return to Vietnam (flying into Ho Chi Minh City) on 2nd April and spend 10 days there (flying back to UK on Saturday 11th) - however the flight is actually Sunday 12th at 00:50 am - but i will obviously be in the airport on the 15th Day in Vietnam - do i need a visa/ if so what visa do i need? i.e. could i get a waiver for the first visit and then a single entry for the second, or do i need a multi-entry visa?
You will need a visa for your second entry only (from Cambodia to Ho Chi Minh city) and a single entry visa will suffice.
Have a good day!
- China Passport holder who are Permanent Resident in Singapore are able to enter into Vietnam 1 Answer
- Transiting 1 Answer
- Arriving by land from Cambodia 1 Answer
- Visa with exit from Cambodia 1 Answer
- Visa requirements for British passport holder? 1 Answer
- Visa rules for cambodians 1 Answer
- visa exemption, coming from cambodia by bus 3 Answers
- Vietnam visa from Los Angeles for taking a cruise ship 2 Answers
- Vietnam visa for round-the-world trip in January 2012 1 Answer
- Do my children require an visa to Hanoi? 2 Answers
- Thai visa 1 Answer
- Filipina crossing border from China 1 Answer
- Visa exemption for Norwegian citizen 3 Answers
- Visa exemption for Russian citizens 1 Answer
- Visa Exemption for overseas vietnamese 1 Answer
- visa exemption for Danis and Thai citizens 1 Answer
- Visa for overland travel from Cambodia 4 Answers
- Wife Phil Passport & Husband US Passport 1 Answer
- Exemption of VISA 1 Answer
- Visa To Vietnam 0 Answer