Vietnam visa from Los Angeles for taking a cruise ship
Question/Issue: A companion and I are taking a cruise which will stop in three Vietnamese ports. How do we go about getting visas for arrival by sea ? We are located in Los Angeles which does not have a Vietnam consulate. Can we do it on the internet? Is a loose leaf visa possible?
i am australian cit. traveling by cruise ship from hong kong how do i apply for visa ?
If you are arriving Vietnam by cruise ship, please visit Vietnam embassy to get your visa beforehand:
We hope that helps!
You are required to apply for a Vietnam visa at an embassy or consulate of Vietnam in US in advance in order to enter Vietnam by cruise. Loose leaf visas are also available upon request, we suggest that you contact Vietnamese embassy for detailed procedures:
We wish you a great trip to Vietnam.
- China Passport holder who are Permanent Resident in Singapore are able to enter into Vietnam 1 Answer
- Transiting 1 Answer
- Will be in Vietnam for 5 + 10 days, will enter Da Nang airport on the 15th Day but won't fly until 00:50am on the 16th day, am I exempt? 1 Answer
- Arriving by land from Cambodia 1 Answer
- Visa with exit from Cambodia 1 Answer
- Visa requirements for British passport holder? 1 Answer
- Visa rules for cambodians 1 Answer
- visa exemption, coming from cambodia by bus 3 Answers
- Vietnam visa for round-the-world trip in January 2012 1 Answer
- Do my children require an visa to Hanoi? 2 Answers
- Thai visa 1 Answer
- Filipina crossing border from China 1 Answer
- Visa exemption for Norwegian citizen 3 Answers
- Visa exemption for Russian citizens 1 Answer
- Visa Exemption for overseas vietnamese 1 Answer
- visa exemption for Danis and Thai citizens 1 Answer
- Visa for overland travel from Cambodia 4 Answers
- Wife Phil Passport & Husband US Passport 1 Answer
- Exemption of VISA 1 Answer
- Visa To Vietnam 0 Answer