I currently have a single entry visa for my family We leave for Cambodia and return to Ho Chi Minh (transit only) we land and then fly out within 2 hours. Do I need another visa?

Question by Sam Goode
Add comment

1 Comment

Answer by Mai Nguyen

Hello Sam,

If you just stay within the transit/transfer area, you are not required an entry visa. However, we also recommend that you contact the airline that you fly with for further confirmation.

Add comment