Visa for overland travel from Cambodia

Hello. We are two norwegians who want to travel to vietnam. We will arrive overland from cambodia. What kind of Visa do we need? We want to stay 4 weeks. We now in Kuala Lumpur. Should we go to the Vietnamese embassy in KL? or is it possible to do it online? Thank you for you help. Tore and Marte

Question by Tore Moller
Add comment


Answer by Dewi

Hi...My friend and I are planning to go to Vietnam (Saigon) from Cambodia by land (bus). How we can get a visa to enter Vietnam. Can we apply on-line or visa on arrival. Thank you so much

Add comment
Answer by Steve

Hi Tore and Marte

since this visa work for air travel only, we suggest that you visit Vietnam embassy in KL, Malaysia to get your visa, and it will be the most convenient option in this case.

hope you find the answer helpful.

Add comment