Across land entry

I am a citizen of The U.K., presently living in Taiwan. I shall be flying into Cambodia (from Taipei) in three weeks and wish to cross into Vietnam for four days, but have heard that I can only get a visa from my embassy (London is quite far away), or if I were to fly straight into Vietnam. How can I thus get a visa, being in my position?

Answers (0)