Single or multiple visa? (UK passport holders)
We have seen that the visa requirements have just been changed due to the Corona virus and we are unsure if we need to get a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa. We are travelling to Vietnam and then spending our last few days in Cambodia. We then fly back from Cambodia to Hanoi to board a connecting flight to Heathrow. We are flying with Vietnam Airlines for all our flights. I would be grateful if you can clarify the issue for us.
As you can see the official announcement below, all entry visas were suspended for foreign arrivals until 18 April 2020, therefore, it is not possible to get a new visa during this time.
I advise that you contact Vietnam Airlines for further information regarding your flights to Vietnam.
I hope it helps!
- Visa required for connecting through Hanoi? 1 Answer
- Vietnam Transit visa for Hong Kong citizen 1 Answer
- Transit visa for 3 hours 1 Answer
- can i get a visa (tourist) despite the fact that my passport is valid for only 4 months ? 1 Answer
- Transit Visa for South Korea 3 Answers
- Short trip to Cambodia, back to Vietnam by land 1 Answer
- transiting visa Vietnam 3 Answers
- Obtain Vietnam Visa in Phnom Penh (or Siem Reap) 8 Answers
- transit visa for Vietnam 3 Answers
- Visa Application form 1 Answer
- Visa Cost 4 Answers
- Multiple Journey 2 Answers
- Do transfers need a visa? 5 Answers