Visa extension in Vietnam

I'm a Taiwanese , stay at Hai Phong now . My visa will expire at Sep 15 , 2009 Can I do the visa extension on line ? Thank you very much !
Question by Huan Chang Bin
Add comment

1 Comment

Answer by Kidd

hello, if you are in Haiphong, you can contact a travel agent to help you. otherwise, you will need to travel up to Hanoi to get it renewed at the address below:

    * In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
    * In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Danang
    * In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Hochiminh City

hope that helps

Add comment