VIETNAM VISA TIPS
Getting a visa to Vietnam is now easier than ever before, however, it is better get yourself well prepared under any circumstances that may save you headache.
Hereunder are a few tips that should be taken into account before applying for a visa to Vietnam:
- Make sure that you have an at least 6 month valid passport with space left for stamping.
- Visa regulations are often changing, so check carefully before you are due to travel.
- Visa extensions are often done with less than 1 week on your ongoing visa, and after 3 extensions, you must get a new visa. The fee is ranging from 18-35USD.
- Apply for a visa to Vietnam one or two weeks in advance to avoid unwanted troubles.
- 2-3 working day processing
- No Hidden Charges
- Prompt Support via chat, email, or phone
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards