Many big culture and tourism events will be organized in Vietnam provinces and cities in 2010.
You may have read our list of top changes for Vietnam immigration procedures in 2009, now it is time to take a look on what's going on in 2010, here below are 9 biggest events you should not be missed for your travel next year to Vietnam:
1. National Tourism Year 2010: named “Thang Long – Hanoi: 1000-year convergence”, the event will be associated with activities of 1000th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi.
2. Dalat Flower Festival: take place in Dalat City from January 1 to 4, 2010 with theme “Dalat – the kingdom of flowers”.
3. Coconut Festival: organized in Ben Tre Province from January 15 to 21, 2010.
4. “Return the Roots” tourism programme: co-hosted by Phu Tho, Lao Cai and Yen Bai provinces from February to October, 2010.
5. Danang Fireworks Festival: take place in Danang City from March 27 to 29, 2010.
6. Hung Temple Festival: organized in 10 days from April 14 to 23, 2010 (from the 1st day to the 10th day of the 3rd lunar month) in Phu Tho Province and several other provinces and cities.
7. Ha Long Tourism Festival: from April 29 to May 2, 2010 in Bai Chay Tourism Area and Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province.
8. Hue Festival is scheduled to take place in Hue City from June 5 to 13, 2010 with theme “Cultural Heritage with Integration and Development”.
9. 1000th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi: organized in 10 days from October 1 to 10, 2010 in Hanoi Capital.
Thuy Hang - VNAT