1 - Visa at local Embassy
- Address: There is no embassy of Vietnam in Vaduz, Liechtenstein (The nearest embassy is located in Bern, Switzerland: 233km, 2h20m Drive)
- Phone: +423 (Call the embassy in Bern, Switzerland: 0041 31 38 87 878) (Verified as of January 2020)
- Fax: +423
- Email: None
- Website: vnembassy-bern.mofa.gov.vn
There is currently no Embassy of Vietnam in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, Liechtensteiner passport holders can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in neighboring countries (Switzerland) to apply for a visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Vaduz to the Embassy of Vietnam in Bern. To apply for a Vietnam visa, the required documents may include:
- Visa application form
- Original passport (must have a minimum validity of 6 months)
- 01 passport size photo (recently taken with white background)
- Visa fee
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from Vaduz (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Vaduz
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Vaduz to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!