1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: The nearest Consulate is in Houston, TX (1281 km, 1h55m flight)
- Phone: 001 713 85 01 233 (Verified as of July 2022)
- Fax: None
- Email: None
- Website: https://vnconsulate-houstontexas.mofa.gov.vn
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in Kansas City, you can contact the Consulate in Houston, TX to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Kansas City to the Consulate of Vietnam in Houston, TX. If you can not visit the consulate in person, you can choose express mail service (FEDEX, USPS) to deliver the documents:
- 01 application form.
- Your original passport for sticker visa or a copy of the ID page of your passport in case you request for loose-leaf visa.
- 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport or 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
- Visa fees
- Self-stamped and addressed return envelope.
Route map to the Consulate of Vietnam from Kansas City (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Kansas City
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Kansas City to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!