Types of Visa to Vietnam & Application in HK

To whom it may concern, I would like to enquire about the different types of visas to Vietnam. The travel agency suggested that I need to get Type C visa, to eliminate the minimum USD that I need to bring to Vietnam. If I do not apply Visa through travel agency, do I still get exemption on the amount of money I bring with me? Also, I would like to know if this "Apply Online" feature can be used among citizens of Hong Kong, or do I need to apply Vietnam visa through their Embassy in Hong Kong? Looking forward to your soonest respond, as I will need to apply within the next 2 days. Very much appreciated for your help. Thanks & regards, Ellen

Question by Ellen Wong
Add comment